Proper Financial Services C.C. was originally formed in 1992 by Patrick Roper.
Proper Group is comprised of Proper Financial Services C.C. (1992/032462/23) and Proper Healthcare Services C.C. (2009/105367/23). The Proper Group head office is based in La Lucia Ridge, north of Durban, and a branch office was opened in Ballito in March 2018.
Proper Healthcare Consulting is KwaZulu-Natal’s leading independent medical aid specialist. Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service with our client centric approach, which in turn provides improved efficiencies for our clients. Our consultants are distinguished for their experience and capabilities in the healthcare industry ensuring that our clients receive the most effective and professional service. Our extensive skills encompass all aspects of consulting including strategic, operational and member support.
- We can provide an obligation free evaluation of your current group risk and retirement arrangement.
- Where no fund exits, we structure a benefit selection in accordance with profile needs
- Where a fund is in place, we investigate the current structure, administration and risk of the fund and the feasibility of moving the administration and risk to another more cost effective provider.
- Monitoring of the day-to-day administration of the fund, which includes the processing of member movement and risk claims. Ensure turnaround times for claim payments are met by the relevant underwriters.
- Reconciliation of contributions on a monthly basis.
As an independent Financial planning organisation, we have contracts with all of the major insurers and investment companies. Our Financial Planners are all highly qualified and hold the relevant accreditations which are necessary to provide sound financial planning advice.
Our Financial Planners are committed to ensuring each client obtains a tailor made solution to their specific needs and risk profile by utilising the proven six step process. Coupled with an in-house Compliance Manager to ensure adherence to the FAIS Act and General Code of Conduct, we pride ourselves on being able to offer all our clients superior service and advice.
Short Term Insurance
This is why we have formed an association with HTI Insurance Brokers, and ECIA Underwriting Managers for corporate business, including commercial lines.
We also have a number of contracts to provide our clients with relevant advice and service for policies under Short Term Personal Lines.