HOT OFF THE PRESS
With affordability at the forefront of its members minds, Momentum Health have launched their enhancements and premium increase for 2018. Averaging one of the lowest increases from year to year, the contribution increase is averaged at 8.3%.
Introduction of the Impact option
- Income based
- State as Chronic provider
- Impact Primarycare Network for day to day benefits
- Younger entry level, affordable access to cover
- Enhancements to the Maternity benefit on plans Incentive and higher
- Restructured to ensure fairness across all plans
- More accessible, with the ability to use at more providers -> even transfer positive funds to other Momentum Financial products.
- Changes to online offering: Website and Mobile app
- New fitness partners (Go Health; Fit Vault etc)
Multiply Visa Card
- Immediate access to Health Saver funds
- Ability to fund vet bills
- Available from September 2017, with further enhancements and added functions from 1 January 2018.
Low income solutions
Enhancements to the Staff Care offering
- Increase in Chronic conditions (26 chronic conditions covered)
- Addition of one flue vaccination and a Health Assessment, per member per year
Group Returns : renamed Multiply for Corporates
- Percentage based reward, paid into GroupSaver account
- Simplified for 2018: per member per month rand value basis
- Integrated offering added at employer level
- Linked to plan selection (Health Plan) and principal members age
- Casualty benefit increased to R10 000
- Trauma counselling benefit included
The overall offering from Momentum Health remains unique and strong. Momentum will be communicating these enhancements and changes to you in the upcoming month. For those of you living in the greater Durban area, we will be hosting a number of workshops in our boardroom to discuss these enhancements in more detail. Dates and times to follow.
Contact us, should you require any assistance with your plan selections for 2018.[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]