Proper Healthcare Consulting is KwaZulu-Natal’s leading independent medical aid specialist. Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service with our client centric approach, which in turn provides improved efficiencies for our clients. Our consultants are distinguished for their experience and capabilities in the healthcare industry ensuring that our clients receive the most effective and professional service. Our extensive skills encompass all aspects of consulting including strategic, operational and member support.
1. Where no fund exists, we structure a benefit selection in accordance with your profile, needs and affordability.
2. Where a fund is in place, we investigate the current structure, administration and risk of the fund and the feasibility of moving the administration and risk to another more cost effective provider.
3. Monitoring of the day-to-day administration of the fund, which includes the processing of member movement and risk claims. Ensure turnaround times for claim payments are met by the relevant underwriters.
4. Reconciliation of contributions on a monthly basis.
As an independent Financial planning organisation, we have contracts with all of the major insurers and investment companies. Our Financial Planners are all highly qualified and hold the relevant accreditations which are necessary to provide sound financial planning advice.
Our Financial Planners are committed to ensuring each client obtains a tailor made solution to their specific needs and risk profile by utilising the proven six step process. Coupled with an in-house Compliance Manager to ensure adherence to the FAIS Act and General Code of Conduct, we pride ourselves on being able to offer all our clients superior service and advice.
- For preparation of a Last Will and Testament, as well as administration of Deceased Estates, Proper Group refers clients to FFT Estate Administration. Headed up by Barry Fuller, a qualified Chartered Accountant, FFT provides services in this field with expertise and efficiency.
- “It is important to have a valid and current Will, as dying “intestate” (i.e. without a Will) can delay the winding up process of your estate.”
- Please contact your Proper Group consultant for assistance with preparing your Will through FFT.
Short Term Insurance
Proper Group believes in associations with people who are experts in their field.
This is why we have formed an association with HTI Insurance Brokers, who have been operating in the Short Term Insurance industry since 1994.
HTI is part of the Garrun Group of Brokers, one of the largest independent Short Term Insurance Broking Groups in South Africa.
Sabrina Capellino heads up Proper Group’s association with HTI, and is well experienced in Personal and Commercial Short Term products.
Enhance Consulting Group
- Mark O’Flaherty, CEO of Proper Group, is a founding member of Enhance Consulting Group.
- “The Group meet on a monthly basis to share industry knowledge within the different disciplines, and to raise awareness of current matters that could influence their client’s decisions.”
- Through the sharing of ideas and information, members of the Group improve their knowledge and skills, which will enhance the service offering to all clients.